Wiley Attacks Jay Sean On Twitter!

*Genius*

Prime VIP

Wiley-1.jpg

Friday evening saw a massive Twitter fight between Wiley & Jay Sean erupt as a disagreement over a music feature or favour set off grime artist, Wiley.​
Wiley questioned and attacked Jay Sean over his integrity to artists in UK and specifically Asian artists in the UK. Wiley also hinted the likes of Rishi Rich and Juggy D all missed out on Jay’s US success.​
Wiley even threatened Jay Sean to sort their ‘beef’ when they next meet at an awards ceremony!​
Wiley went on to diss Jay Sean for over two hours on twitter, tweeting:
‘Plan B p*sses on Jay Sean’,​
‘Which Asian artist has Jay Sean brought thru tell me please’​
‘f*ck you Jay Sean ur rubbish seriously i don’t care who Ur signed to your rubbish’,​
“I dont care how many Asian fans defend him Jay Sean ur a dickhead you ain’t done shit for the uk ever Juggy is a don for u”​
‘I’m really not scared of the Jay Sean fans honestly don’t make me laugh your all gassed up to your eyelids’​
‘[Jay Sean] cracked America with shit music, get it right’​
‘I’m stopping now but tell that coward talk when I ain’t on line cos i will see him at awards and sort it there unless he don’t turn up.’​
‘Jay watch when see eachother it’s gonna be you hiding behind security lol’​

Read Jay Sean and Rishi Rich’s replies under the cut…
Jay Sean replied to Wiley by tweeting:
“I am confused brutha. I put YOU on my rmx for DOWN???!”​
“And i worked with Skepta…AND BBK!!! Ive always had shown love for u and the grime scene..Chip, Tinie,I’ve worked wit all of u”​
“I jus did-aleshadixon [collaboration] “​
Jay Sean also sent a message to his followers urging them “don’t get sucked into negativity,it’s all good.We hold our heads high and move upwards towards achieving greatness.Pay it no mind.”​

Rishi Rich cleared up any misunderstandings that Wiley was tweeting about by saying:
‘Everyone should be positive and look forward to the future. Just for the record jaysean is still my boy’​
‘no one used anyone. All about progress. Jays with Cash money, and I’m now signed with Timberland productions’​

It was definitely friday night fight night on twitter with Wiley going in deep with the abuse. Hopefully the pair can come to a peaceful resolution on this as both are top UK artists, with Jay Sean flying the UK and Asian flag high in the USA.​