What scares Salman Khan?

chief

Prime VIP

The thought that unnerves him!

For those who thought that the dashing and daring Salman Khan is actually dabangg (fearless) to his bones and marrow, here’s a little surprise. The star does get scared, but not from any person or professional insecurity, but at the thought of losing his loved ones.

“I am always afraid of losing my loved ones...I want all my dear ones to be hale and hearty. Whenever the phone rings in the wee hours, we all get worried about who’s calling at this hour,” the big-hearted Khan is quoted to have said in an interview.

The actor who would next be seen playing a flamboyant cop in Dabangg also narrated an incident when Sohail Khan, his younger brother, called him in the wee hours of one morning and wept like a child. Salman was totally unnerved in those moments and thought that something real bad had happened. But when Salman asked him what the matter was, Sohail replied that he called to tell Salman how much he loves him.

Salman admits that his heart ‘skipped a thousand beats’ in those moments when he heard Sohail weep.