Waqar sheikh steps in Shobha Somnath Ki; Amrita quits

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
With Zee TV's historic show Shobha Somnath Ki all set to take a leap, there are certain changes and twists that awaits for the viewers...

E67_sho-1.gif

The audience has already witnessed the entry of the mysterious character played by Waqar Sheikh who was last seen on Star Plus' Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha.

Revealing further on the character, a source says, "Waqar will play the role of a protector, philosopher, friend and guide to Shobha. His character is called Puru."

On Contacting Waqar and he said, "Yes, I am playing a very powerful character. The entry has been very mysterious but eventually the character will be revealed."

Also, it is already out in the media that Yash Tonk aka Dadda Chalukya has decided to quit the show as he was unable to time to his family. But the latest we hear is that Amrita Raichand who plays Gayatri Devi has also decided to leave the show.

"Yes, I have already put down the papers because I was not really keen to play a mother to a 20-year at such an early age. I had already informed the production about this at the start of the show," said Amrita.