Vikas Khanna to woo the viewers with his signature 'Daal'

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
The second season of Star Plus' Master Chef India is all set to make a comeback in a bigger and better way. However, this time around Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar will not grace his presence on the show but the renowned chef Vikas Khanna who has impressed the overseas market with his signature 'daal' has been roped in to be the host and share the judging panel.

Recently Vikas cooked a Saatvik Meal for the Dharmic Seva Conference for Hindu American Seva Charities at the white house. There he was awarded "2011 New York Rising Star Chefs". According to Vikas, Indian Daal (cereal) is something which has its root in India. This is the only food to which any Indian would connect to.

Talking about the experience, Vikas asserts, "It's great to be back home; I am so privileged to be on Master Chef India as I think Indian food is the most different food in the world."

Stressing on his world famous meal, he gushes, "The Daal is one of my favorite foods as it makes me a part of the comfort I experience at home. Daal is something on which a common man of India lives on. Therefore Daal would represent India the best."