Vidya likes her curves

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2533798636.jpg
Size zero may be the fad, but actress Vidya Balan, who flaunted her curves unabashedly in The Dirty Picture, says she is all for the Indian woman's curvaceous body.

"The only zero I am associated with is the zero cholesterol and zero trans-fat that are a feature of Aliva snacks ... and yes, the zeroes that come in my cheque," Vidya quipped, on being asked if she would ever endorse the size-zero figure.

"I like the Indian woman's curvaceous body. And if I may say so, I am well-endowed," she added.

The 33-year-old was on Thursday officially announced as the brand ambassador of Aliva. Dressed in a shocking pink sari teamed with her trademark elbow-length-sleeved blouse, Vidya looked elegant, and her vibrant, fun-loving mood justified her choice of colour.

She said she liked to flaunt a mix of traditional and modern. "A part of me is very traditional, which is why you see me wearing a lot of saris. But a part of me will always wear these low-back blouses," she said, as she showed off the deep-cut back of her blouse.
[/img][/COLOR]