Veena Malik says she is very hot and seductive!

prithvi.k

on off on off......
‘I’m going to Pak despite life threats’
Veena Malik says what she is like on TV, is what she is like in life — hot and seductive!

Pakistani hottie Veena Malik is not scared to go back to her country, which is known to be conservative towards how women should behave in public, even after her bold display of flirting (sometimes physically) with multiple men and sexy dance moves on the Indian reality TV show. Veena says, “It is my country and I have to be there. I do a lot of work there and it is true that I got life threats from people. But that won’t deter me. I’m going to Pakistan despite all this.”

She says that many women in Pakistan are like her and they, too, don’t feel shy to be themselves. ( so along with onion export them too plzz :d) ...... “The way you have seen me in Bigg Boss is just the way I’m in real life. And I know many women in Pakistan who, like me, live for the moment and have fun,” :rolleyes: she shoots. But was she over exposing and being extra seductive to grab attention? “I know that I’m hot and sexy and I get attention, but what can I do? I wasn’t trying to do anything. It was just me,” she retorts.

Ask her if she has found love in India and she replies, “I’m a worshipper of beauty. I will always say if I like how someone is looking — girl or boy. I find Hrishant (Goswami) very good looking and Ashmit is a gem of a person. I’m very fond of him. He is battling thalassemia and I care for him. I’m the ambassador of an association that works towards thalassemia patients so this cause is very close to me. I’m someone who would shout it out loud if I’m in love. But I’m currently single, the same relationship status that I had when I was entering the House. But, yes, I love flirting and I have done that. I won’t deny it and I’m not guilty... because people have done so too with me.”