VD, Rp, MZC, Wwd.etc...... READ THIS

ipodouch

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION....JUST SOMETHING I FOUND ONLINE!!!!!!!!!

ASIAN MUSIC PIRACY EXPOSED - 2011/01/27 02:50 Exposing the Top Dogs in Asian Music Piracy

Someone has to step up and expose all these people and show the industry who is doing what. We have numerous illegal downloading websites and individuals who are linked with these. Take for example VibeDesi, Rangla Punjab, MZC, Worldwide Desis, Gops Ramgharia, Anmol, Inderjit Dhanju, Shiva Manuja etc.

These are just a handful of the worst offenders. The worst thing is these individuals are linked on social networks as friends to half the industry who turn a blind eye or have no clue as to who is following them. In India many artists have stood firm and publically challenged these individuals. It just takes one record label or artist to prosecute these websites. So why is it proving so difficult to take these individuals down? We have so many artists who talk the talk and say how piracy is the route cause of the downfall of Bhangra. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN!

There is more than meets the eye. These people benefit from industry contacts. Just look at the past two music leaks from THE DARK MC - JAADU & JK - JIJA SAALI. Can anyone explain how these illegal websites get hold of perfect quality audio rips of some of the longest awaited tracks. How do these sites get hold of iTunes rips before the record label has even announced a release or put out press information to legitimate music websites? They are leaked with insider knowledge. So all you record labels and artists go check who works for you and who you are giving your music out to.

What can we do about them? Expose them, Distance them and make every effort to build awareness on what problems these individuals are causing to a already depleted industry. Record labels are increasingly stepping away from promotion due to the amount of illegal piracy that gets involved when adding full videos to youtube. These people are the cause of it!

HIDDEN TRUTH

U

userid97899

Re: VibeDesi, Rangla Punjab, MZC, Worldwide Desis..etc READ

:haha :p

U

userid97899

apna nau bahar aa :p Congrats jehna Nu Prize Milya Ehna Wadda :p

aashiqmunda

King Of Bhangra Music
Asian music piracy exposed

Exposing the Top Dogs in Asian Music Piracy

Someone has to step up and expose all these people and show the industry who is doing what. We have numerous illegal downloading websites and individuals who are linked with these. Take for example VibeDesi, Rangla Punjab, MZC, Worldwide Desis, Gops Ramgharia, Anmol, Inderjit Dhanju, Shiva Manuja etc.

These are just a handful of the worst offenders. The worst thing is these individuals are linked on social networks as friends to half the industry who turn a blind eye or have no clue as to who is following them. In India many artists have stood firm and publically challenged these individuals. It just takes one record label or artist to prosecute these websites. So why is it proving so difficult to take these individuals down? We have so many artists who talk the talk and say how piracy is the route cause of the downfall of Bhangra. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN!

There is more than meets the eye. These people benefit from industry contacts. Just look at the past two music leaks from THE DARK MC - JAADU & JK - JIJA SAALI. Can anyone explain how these illegal websites get hold of perfect quality audio rips of some of the longest awaited tracks. How do these sites get hold of iTunes rips before the record label has even announced a release or put out press information to legitimate music websites? They are leaked with insider knowledge. So all you record labels and artists go check who works for you and who you are giving your music out to.

What can we do about them? Expose them, Distance them and make every effort to build awareness on what problems these individuals are causing to a already depleted industry. Record labels are increasingly stepping away from promotion due to the amount of illegal piracy that gets involved when adding full videos to youtube. These people are the cause of it!

HIDDEN TRUTH

aashiqmunda

King Of Bhangra Music
Re: Asian music piracy exposed

okie guys this being talked on other big fourms. could we see our fav music rls taken to court? please do reply

ipodouch

22ji tusi repost kar ditta.... Plz go look under 'punjabi entertainment news' i've already posted this exact same topic

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa

Lol does anybody think this will go to court??

In all seriousness most people that say they don't download probably do...

Honestly I would rather get my music for free than to pay for it, most people would...the music industry will take a massive blow if downloading is stopped.

Lol does anybody think this will go to court??

In all seriousness most people that say they don't download probably do...

Honestly I would rather get my music for free than to pay for it, most people would...the music industry will take a massive blow if downloading is stopped.

This is weird , how do you say the industry benefits from illegal downloading? This case would be possible if the industry was gaining any fame/popularity.

The record labels should put out a worldwide release so that people outside UK,US and Canada have easy access to the CDs and refrain from downloading illegally.

That's my POV.

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa

Hmmmm

your rite with the distribution bit...I don't wanna have to wait 6 months for a cd

downloading as a whole can't be stopped..,it's like the selling of drugs like marijuana it can't be stopped

Vehle_jattz

DholSoundz Crew

This is weird , how do you say the industry benefits from illegal downloading? This case would be possible if the industry was gaining any fame/popularity.

The record labels should put out a worldwide release so that people outside UK,US and Canada have easy access to the CDs and refrain from downloading illegally.

That's my POV.

I think record companies are benefiting in a big way thats why they are not trying to stop all this. its because of piracy only that Punjabi music has became popular. Main source of income to music labels and artist i feel is the shows they perform. Its just because of piracy artists gets so popular and get shows. for example no body abroad would have known who miss pooja is if there was no piracy. If record companies want to stop piracy they can but the thing is they don't want too!

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!

Agree !
How I could listen all this when theres no Cd coming in Pakistan !
How I can know who is Shinda?

I think record companies are benefiting in a big way thats why they are not trying to stop all this. its because of piracy only that Punjabi music has became popular. Main source of income to music labels and artist i feel is the shows they perform. Its just because of piracy artists gets so popular and get shows. for example no body abroad would have known who miss pooja is if there was no piracy. If record companies want to stop piracy they can but the thing is they don't want too!

Agree !
How I could listen all this when theres no Cd coming in Pakistan !
How I can know who is Shinda?

This is where the worldwide distribution thing comes in.

@Vehle_Jattz - I agree with the artist's popularity part but recovering costs and making money is also a motive brother.

@Rampuriya - A similar case is in India where no UK label releases its stuff here simultaneously, either its after a few months or in most cases never.

An excerpt from AMX's post album release interview :

Q-What are your words to those individuals who will bend backwards to illegally pirate and share your material?

A-
"You must have serious social / life issues if that's only way you get friends / popularity, good luck with that!"

I think this applies universally.

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!
@Djballi: One thing more daily new singer coming up..so who idiot pays for these sick tunes ?
Its only because of piracy they get introduced in market !

That's right Sulman but if they think they are talented enough they should find out other effective promotional methods.
Because new and upcoming artists cannot be compared to the much talented and much hard working artists who already have a stronghold upon the industry.