u know which actor has 17 films flop in a row

lajo

u know which actor has 17 films flop in a row

Abhishek hits back at insult

His reaction to a jibe about his 17 flops

Abhishek Bachchan has hit back at ad-man Prahlad Kakkar's comment that the actor should be in the Guinness Book of World Records for standing strong despite delivering 17 flops.
"I love Prahlad Kakkar, he should be a stand-up comic not an ad-filmmaker. Maybe then someone will take him seriously! This coming from a man who makes commercials with his own son," Abhishek posted on his Twitter page.
Kakkar, who made Abhishek's wife Aishwarya Rai famous as Sanju in a 1993 TV commercial for Pepsi, took a jibe on Abhishek at the Mumbai Film Festival.
Taking a potshot at Abhishek, the adman said: "Abhishek Bachchan has 17 flops in a row and is still going strong. He is unique and should be in the Guinness Book of Records."
In return, Abhishek commented: "Oh ya, Prahlad, I'm already in the Guinness Book of World Records and a very proud son. I hope you give your sons an opportunity to say the same someday."
In February 2009, Abhishek broke the Guinness' world record for maximum public appearances in 12 hours while promoting Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Delhi 6'.