Twenty Worst Hindi Songs - Review

chief

Prime VIP
Twenty Worst Hindi Songs - Review

Being an ardent lover of music especially Bollywood music, I would not have written this review; But on one hand songs like Tanhayee, Bahon ke darmiyan etc. which have such beautiful lyrics are written by our versatile lyricists and on the other some of the songs which, I will write after a few sentences, are just the opposite. I think these songs are written just for the sake increasing the number of songs in the album. That?s alright because we can skip them while hearing the audio but why do they picturise such songs in the movie? Anyway I m selecting such beautifully worst written songs which I have heard and which u mite have heard as well and lovingly hated them.

1.Le papiyan Japian paalein hum aakhiyon ke peech ladale hum.

Film: Haqeeqat

What a song. I tried to make out what the first line means and while I was thinking the whole song, infact the whole movie was over and I still couldn?t figure out what that meant. What?s more they shot this song in the mountains with snow all around. Wow that was a free holiday to Tabu and Ajay Devgan and the crew as well and my brains too went on a holiday hearing this song!!

2.Mein ladki pon pon pon tu ladka pon pon pon

Film: Hera Pheri

Once again Tabu (lol). But it?s not her fault. It?s the lyricist?s fault so that she and female singer has to sing such songs (lol). If ur vehicle horn goes down just start this song at full volume specially the pon pon pon part and u will have the road cleared. Record the pon pon part as a morning alarm and u would wake up just by hearing once and would not sleep the whole day. (pon pon pon. (lol)).

3.Mein laila laila chillaunga kurta phaad ke.

Film: Anari No. 1

The initial lyrics are ok uptil laila laila chillaunga but what?s the need of tearing kurtas? What must have been thought for this song is when I tear my kurtas and start screaming laila laila, laila will come out and her neighbours will bring out new clothes (There I go thinking again). This is one badly written as well as badly choreographed song where Govinda tears his and other?s kurtas too. The number of kurtas which he tore off might have made one full wardrobe of (once again) ?kurtas?.

4.Chad gaya upar re gatariya or gagariya? se lotan kabootar re..Gutar Gutar Gutar Gutar...

Film: Dalal

I need a translator. I m sorry I can?t write anything more on this song. Worst song with worst choreography for a really bad movie. If u want a tongue twister then it is a really good example. Ask a person to spell this one after let him hear this song one time and see the magic!! What?s more is the song had a weird kind of music sound after gutar gutar?.

5.Baar aana de baar aana...

Film: Insaaf (was it?)

I wonder Insaaf was a better title or Insane was a better pick? Need some money? Go and play this song and u will get? money? Err?. Or bashing? Akshay Kumar in jeans singing at Hiranandani?s for money lol. Whats more is Shilpa Shetty wearing matching clothes to Akki and dancing rhythmatically to the song. At least something was rhythmic (LOL). Agreed Akshay kumar was going through a batch patch of his film career but what was the need of this song?

6.Gale mein lal tie?..(I don?t know further)

Film: Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam

Describe what r u wearing and then only I will dance with u seems the motto of this song. Won?t write anything more on it (P.S: That?s becoz I don?t know what to write for this). I don?t even remember the first line of the song. Madhuri was really looking fat in this song.

7.Tadpaye Tarsayere saari raat jagay??Dilli Ki Sardi

Film: Zameen

Hmm well until pyar tera.. its ok but then how come Dilli ki Sardi come in between? If only dilli ki sardi has this effect then what would be the consequences of Kashmir or Mount Everest ki sardi?? (Oops I think I need to stop thinking now but?), What?s more is there is a water shower shown in the song and Amrita Arora sings Dilli ki sardi dilli ki sardi!!! Having a rain dance probably in chilly winter season (Sardi eh???).

8.Meri pant bhi sexy meri shirt bhi sexy

Film: Dulaara

What a way to describe oneself. Starting from pants to shirt uptil body sab kucch sexy (Ab kucch baki reh gaya hai to who bhi gaa do!! Whats not sexy is the song!!

9.Sarkaylo Khatiyan Jaada Lage?Jaade mein balma pyaara laage

Film: Rajababu

Just tell me what does sarkalyo mean and what does it have to with khatiya and jaada? Of course I know jaada means cold but I can?t find a relationship. The video is also vulgar as well.

10.Latka Dikha diya humne jhatka diya tumko tada tum tum tada

Film: Hindustani

I think this song became popular not becoz of those lyrics but for those shakes by Urmila and Kamal Hasan and A.R.Rahman?s music.

11.tera gussa hai hai

Film: Kareeb

This song although when heard doesn?t seem that bad but then the lyrics are bad. In this song bobby sings ?papa mere lal tamatar, ma meri rail gaadi ka engine?. What a comparison.

12.Telephone dhun mein hasne wali

Film: Hindustani

The second song from Hindustani. Well this song is good to hear in terms of only music but the lyrics? Well telephone dhun mein hasne wali..??(trin..trin..haha..trin..trin)?.Melbourne machli machalne vali!! (lol) what lyrics!!

13.Mein to raste se jaa raha tha..bhel puri kha raha tha

Film: Coolie No.1

I have still not understood the lyrics-mein to bhel puri kha raha tha..tujhko mirchi lagi to mein kya karu? Govinda once again!!

14.Mein poti pataunga magar hallu hallu

Film: Wah tera kya kehna

What a song!! What does Hallu hallu mean? I wonder why Govinda does such songs.

15.18 baras ki kanvari kali thi..fasi chori chane ke kheth me..

Film: Anjaam

Hmm this song leads me to quite a thinking. Its like proving a theorem without any proof. Totally meaningless and the video featuring Madhuri Dixit was vulgar as well.

16.Tu mera dil mein basja..mujhko fasale ya fasja

Film: Judwaa

Hmm mujhko fasale ya fasja seems like u r giving ?hull? to sum1..Basantiii, mujko fasalee ya fasja!! Gaonwalo?.sun rahe ho???(Oops now I m sounding really crazy!!!)

17.Tan tana tan tan tan tara.chalti hai kya 9 se 12

Film: Judwaa

This sounds like a jingle in tapori style (lol) hey that makes it 2 from the same movie (Now that?s call Judwaa!!)

18.Javed bhai so rele hai..palti gali se nikal re le..

Film: Jaani Dushman

A gr8 song from a gr8 movie. I just love this movie when I have to study all night I see this movie and viola I stay awake all nite!!

19.Neeli Neeli Aakhen meri mein kya karoooooooon

Film: Khuddar

Lolo sings this song in Khuddar with an orange super mini skirt. The songs goes sexy sexy sexy mujhe log boley..wah what a compliment.

20.Jab tak rahega samose mein alu?tera rahunga oh meri shalu?

Film:Mr and Mrs. Khiladi

Akki and Juhi chalwa in similar clothes to the ones wore by Chi-Chi and Lolo. The result is the same a bad song?.

:dead

o yaar..sare bolly wood gane bakwaass ne....koi matlab ni banda..har line da apas ch matlab ni banda...beats e aa gane ch
bas purane gane e wadiya ne......koi koi

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Nahi ye papa hai ye sab mere fav hain>>>>>>>sachi muchi
dun call them worst pleeeeeeeez
yahi gane sun sun k main bdi hui hun
aisa mat khi inhe

ankycool

i think the most vulgar songs and double meaning were from the movie andaz(1994), anil kapoor movie,some are here

U

Unregistered

Hai Huku Hai Huku hai hai-Gopi Kishan
Chinai Chun chun- Jallaad