these are all fabricated lies" - Katrina on her spat with Ak

♛Princess

Prime VIP
these are all fabricated lies" - Katrina on her spat with Akshay

######

When Katrina Kaif woke up on Tuesday morning, she wouldn't have imagined a tabloid headline to be screaming about her spat with Akshay Kumar, her co-star in many films and the partner-in-crime for her upcoming release Tees Maar Khan. As per the report, the lead actors had a verbal fight due to date issues. While Akshay and Farah Khan (director of Tees Maar Khan) wanted her to shoot for the special 'qawalli' ASAP, Katrina wanted to hold on for a while since her dates were already allocated to Yash Raj Films for her Imran Khan starrer.

Known for her professionalism over the years, Katrina was surprised to find herself in this imbroglio when she least expected that to be coming to her. In fact no sooner did the report come out, the makers were quick to come to her defence and screamed the slogan of 'all izz well'.

Akshay commented that "Katrina and I go back a long way and she is a dear friend of mine and has always been there. I would like to clarify that she is one of the most professional stars we have and she and I are amused with these reports since there is absolutely no truth to them." On the other hand Farah Khan too spoke up - "There is absolutely no problem between any of us. Katrina is a wonderful girl and very professional. She has done a great job in Tees Maar Khan."

While her team is standing behind her like a rock, what does the young woman in question has to say about it?

"Well, what more should I say? I guess Akshay and Farah have already stated the facts", sighs Katrina who has worked with the actor in De Dana Dan, Blue, Singh Is Kinng, Welcome, Namastey London and Humko Deewana Kar Gaye.

On being further prodded, she adds, "See, these stories are malicious. These are all fabricated lies. Akshay and I share a wonderful equation so the entire talk about us getting into an argument just doesn't make any sense. Also, how I wish that people find out truth instead of fabricating stories."

Perhaps all of this is due to the fact that Tees Maar Khan is staying in news for all the right reasons till date and hence some negativity was always round the corner.

"We have been really blessed with this film. The whole experience has been amazing so I guess it's hard for people to believe", Katrina brings on a smile here before smiling off.​