* The kiss with Ranbir Kapoor came out well: Ileana D'cruz *

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
ranbirileana_350_070412111157-1.jpg

In the forthcoming film, Barfi actors Ranbir Kapoor and southern hottie Ileana D'cruz's lip-lock adds spice to their onscreen chemistry.

When asked about the kissing scene between her and Ranbir in the film, Ileana says, "It was not the kiss that I was nervous about...it’s the emotion behind the kiss, which was the key element in the scene that I was nervous about. The kiss came out pretty well."

Ileana, who makes her debut in Bollywood, is full praises for the director and her co-stars. "Its been surreal. Its been amazing. Amidst all the chaos and tons of hard work, it was emotional and loads of fun. Anurag is one of the best directors I have worked with. He got one of the most honest performances of me,"Ileana said.

"I want to thank everyone associated with the film. Priyanka and Ranbir have been terrific co-stars. Its been lovely working with them," she said.

The actor was present at the trailer launch of the film with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. Co-produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Barfi is coming out September 14.