Sunny Deol: I’m used to pain now

Sunny Deol: I’m used to pain now​

Sunny Deol’s is pretty excited and happy that his film, YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA is ready for release. But there’s something that has been troubling him since a long time now. We’re talking about his back pain.
Says Sunny, “I’ve had this back problem for so many years. It’s there ever since I had joined the industry. I’ve gone through quite a few surgeries.”
According to Sunny this problem was accentuated because of his zeal when he was young.
He reveals, “This is something which was self-created. When you are young, you think you are invincible and you do all stupid things like different action scenes. And at that time the safety element was not that much there.”
The 54-year-old actor further adds, “And I used to play a lot of games like squash. But I never used to rest much. That’s what started it and it’s going on since then. Every time I have a problem I have to give up compromise my lifestyle.”
Sunny just has to grin and bear it now. “It doing much better. I’m used to pain now. But nobody likes pain because you have to sit in bed for so many days and even months sometimes,” said the actor before signing off.