SRK's musical drama 'Ishaan' returns on TV

SRK's musical drama 'Ishaan' returns on TV​

The second season of popular musical show 'Ishaan', produced by Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies, returns with a new storyline. It will go on air Sunday on Disney Channel.
'I am delighted to see how popular our show 'Ishaan' has grown to be with kids and families. My family and I have always enjoyed the wonderful stories and characters that Disney has created over the years,' Shah Rukh said in a statement.
'We are thrilled to be producing Season 2 of 'Ishaan' and it promises to be even more entertaining and fun. I am looking forward to watching it with my family!' he added.
The story traces Ishaan, played by Tapasvi Mehta, and his friends efforts to make it big on their own.
The star cast remains the same with Anisa as Shyla, Nakul Sahdev as Kabir, Rohan Shah as Mandy and Ayaz Ahmed as Pulkit. Actors Shruti Ulfat, Rajinder Mehra and Mohun Kapur will also be reprising their respective roles.
Anant Mahadevan is the director.
'We are very happy to bring 'Ishaan 2' on Disney Channel. The tremendous response to the first season was heartening and strengthened our resolution to deliver relatable characters and enjoyable stories that appeal to kids and families alike,' said Arnab Chaudhuri, director (Content and Creative), Walt Disney Television International India.