Srk Autographed His Nude Scans For Female Officers

OT Poster

offtopic.in
Controversies just don’t seem to leave Shah Rukh Khan. The actor, who has been facing the ire of Shiv Sena over his comments on Pakistani cricketers, has landed in another murky controversy. And this time it’s concerning the new airport security system at UK airports. Shocking all, the actor in a talk show, stated that he autographed printed nude scans of his own body for two female security officers at the Manchester Airport.

And this comes after, the British transport secretary said last week that images taken by new full-body X-ray scanners, which capture in detail the human anatomy, would be destroyed immediately and not pose a risk to travellers` privacy.

Speaking at the show, Shah Rukh said, "I came out [of the scanner] and then I saw these girls and they had these printouts. So I looked at them, I thought maybe it`s a form you`re supposed to [sign] ... and you could see everything inside. And then I`ve autographed them for them”.

As for the statements of British transport secretary go, Lord Adonis said, "A pat-down search is a pretty intrusive procedure but people accept that because it is important that we do detect whether there are weapons or other powerful substances that people may be carrying. A body scanner is in the same category -- it is very important to stress that the images, which are captured by body scanners are immediately deleted. Staff are, of course, properly trained and supervised who manage the body scanners."