Sonakshi Sinha is set to change her onscreen image

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3559958152.jpg

After playing a village belle in Dabangg, newcomer Sonakshi Sinha is set to change her onscreen image with her next two films — Kick, where she will romance Salman Khan again, and Joker with Akshay Kumar.

"Oh yes, there's more to me than the demure Rajjo in Dabangg. Audiences will see me totally urbanised in Joker and Kick," said the 23-year-old.

Kick is the Hindi remake of the Tamil blockbuster of the same name, which Shirish Kunder will direct, while Joker is a 3D movie to be produced by Kumar's banner Hari Om Productions and directed by Kunder.

Asked about two films with the same director, Sinha said: "It's just a coincidence that Kick and Joker have the same director. I signed them because I loved my role and the script.

"Joker is going to be shot in 3D. I've always been fascinated by the technique. I remember as kids we used to watch 3D films like Shiva Ka Insaaf with those special glasses. Great fun to watch. Hopefully, it will be enjoyable to shoot. I can't wait to start shooting in January," she said.

The actress, who has been getting many film offers, changed her phone number to avoid needless calls.

"I was getting too many calls with requests that made no sense to me," she said.

[/img][/COLOR]