Shilpa Shetty denies reports she is expecting a baby

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1699308619.jpg
Dubai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty on Thursday lashed out at the media for perpetuating rumours about her purported pregnancy.

The Celebrity Big Brother winner took to twitter to express her anger.

"Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls,so for the last time "I AM NOT PREGNANT".all this is so annoying..grrrrrrrrr," said Shetty on twitter.

Married to UK-based business tycoon Raj Kundra since November 2009, Shetty has been battling stork-visiting rumours over the last few weeks.

"To al my followers"IF,HOW n WHEN I WISH 2 make any personal announcmnt,is entirely MY(nt the Press) Prerogatve!As of now there's none 2 make," she tweeted. When tabloid! sought a clarification on these rumours last week, her spokesperson responded by sending an ambiguous comment which Shetty had tweeted.

"Surround ur self only with people who Believe in U. U are better off alone than being with people who hold you back."

Currently, she is busy cheering for her Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League team.
[/img][/COLOR]

*Genius*

Prime VIP
Media are always after bollywood stars..unfortunately we get less sensationalism from Entertainment news...

Media Try To Cover The Real fact...Expose it to the public...Gain Support..Lead The Country Forward....FACT HAI JI..FACT HAI !!!