Sanjay Dutt won’t allow Trishala to act?

chief

Prime VIP

Dutt’s daughter wants to join films

Sanjay Dutt’s only daughter Trishala Dutt has expressed her desire to act in films, and thinks it won’t invite the daddy dear’s wrath. But can women from the Dutt family ever enter films?

Though Trishala was raised in New York after her mother’s death and is kept away from the glam-sham of the tinsel town, she is not untouched by the lure of Bollywood. In one of her interviews with a magazine sometime back, she was quoted as saying, “My dad has never said ‘no’ to me for Bollywood. Yes, I know he would not approve. But he does have a soft spot for me, so I think it will be okay later on.”

Earlier too she didn’t deny being tempted by Bollywood. Trishala is also believed to have had a small stint with modeling and she has also done short-term acting courses with the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York during her studies.

However, papa Sanjay is not aware that Trishala is eyeing Bollywood. As reported, he won’t encourage her.

“I am not supportive of her becoming an actress,” Dutt said and later on gave the example of his sisters who never took up acting. “My mom (Nargis) gave up acting when she got married and was a devoted mother and housewife and so was Richa (Dutt’s first wife),” says Sanju. In fact, Maanyata stopped doing films while she was dating Sanjay.

Doesn’t the star sound a tad conservative?