Sanjay Dutt to play himself in Amar Singh's film Dhokha

chief

Prime VIP
"Has Nitish Kumar become the CM of Bihar again? I'm so happy!" the disoriented Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari asked, as soon he came out of the Bigg Boss house on Friday.

Politics and Tiwari are now inextricably linked. Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh will be played by Manoj Tiwari in a film entitled Dhokha based on Amar Singh's experiences in and disillusionment with politics.

Slipping out this revelation on Friday afternoon when he was evicted from the Bigg Boss' house, the Bhojpuri star says, "Yes, I am playing Amar Singh. My character will have many of Amar Singhji's real-life incidents in the film. Of course, it will be done in a cinematic way. But, no doubt, it is Amar Singhji's life we will be portraying. Amar Singhji has finalized a very big Bollywood heroine to star opposite me."

Apparently, Jaya Prada is the 'very big star' who play Amar Singh's wife opposite Tiwari.

Further still, Sanjay Dutt, a close ally of Amar Singh, will also star in Dhokha as himself.

Says Manoj Tiwari, "Sanju Baba will play Sanju Baba. Amar Singhji has already got Sanjay Dutt's role in place. We're also finalizing his other friends from Bollywood for the other characters.

Tiwari says his 63 days inside Bigg Boss' house was a bhayaanak sapna. "It was as if life had stopped still. Most contestants were strugglers except, Khali and maybe Shweta Tiwari. There were no nice people inside there with me, except Khali and Seema Parihar. In Seemaji, I've found a mother and a sister. But for the rest, the less said the better. I am thankful to be out of the House because on December 18, I've to attend a very big function in Patna."

Tiwari also lost a friend inside Bigg Boss. "Shweta Tiwari was a friend. I've worked with her in several films. She proved to be a very confused and confusing soul."

Manoj Tiwari admits he went into Bigg Boss house for recognition. "So far, I was known as a regional star. Now, I am recognized on a national level. Hopefully as a good one".