Sameera Reddy: Actresses can't be friends

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2837318840.jpg

Asked if there were any cat fights on the set of Tezz, Reddy said: "Nothing like that happened.

"I keep to myself a lot and I don't get over-friendly. I don't believe two actresses can be best friends. It's an absolute myth. I will never say anybody is my friend! But we are absolutely good to each other."

In Tezz, directed by Priyadarshan, Reddy tried her hand at action. She says the genre is scary.

"Action is not easy. It is scary and has been a real challenge. On the last day of the shooting, when I fell and got hurt, I didn't tell my parents. I tried to keep quiet and not tell anyone, but everything came up in the media and my parents were like, ‘Please don't do this,'" she said.

Reddy will also be seen riding a bike in the film.

"When I signed the film, I said I will do it. When the time came to perform action sequences, I said, ‘Sorry sir, I can't do this.' But then it happened with conviction. Now when I see the moments with the bike, I wonder how it happened," the 29-year-old said.

"The safety measures they took for me were commendable," said Reddy, who is trying to strike a balance between her southern and Bollywood films.

"In [the] south, when I lost weight, they [weren't happy] with me. It is difficult to handle both the industries."
[/img][/COLOR]