Salman Khan: Sharing is caring

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2262509411.jpg
Salman Khan has shown his philanthropic side on many occasions and the actor did the same once again at the music launch of his upcoming film, Ready, on Monday.

Khan invited the workers of Film City in Mumbai to the launch, and donated gifts.

"When I was shooting for my film Bodyguard I realised that there are so many people who work day in and day out and when we organise events we call such people, who don't even appreciate anything. So I thought that we should call those people who work here," Khan said.

"Ideas just come to me...,so this time I thought why not felicitate the people of Film City because these are the people who have also been a part of the film. We have shared such a long relationship with them and no one invites them for any events," Khan added.

The workers were honoured by the entire cast and crew of the film, including Asin, Zarine Khan and director Anees Bazmee.

"I feel very happy to be in front of the Film City workers who have helped us make the film that we have made. It takes a lot of pride and pleasure to showcase our trailers and songs in front of all of them," said Asin.

[/img][/COLOR]