Salman Khan no longer a loverboy!

Lily

B.R
Staff member
mi-46660.jpg

One of the most handsome actors of Bollywood has certainly lost his boyish charm to play a loverboy, believes the director who launched Salman Khan into the industry.

Riding high on the Dabangg success, this Khan who is now more into action films was once known to be a quintessential loverboy in the industry. People still remember Prem of Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, but the director Sooraj Barjatya who gave Salman ‘Prem’ Khan to us, doesn’t think that the star can be Prem now.

In an interview with an entertainment channel, when Sooraj was asked, is he is writing a script for Salman, the director answered, “However hard I try, I can’t make Salman look 21 years old. It’s a fact.” Sooraj has worked with Salman in three films and all were superhits, and there is no doubt that people still want to see Salman in Sooraj’s film.

Whether Sallu looks old or young, he continues to be dashing and in demand.
[/img][/COLOR]

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

Whether Sallu looks old or young, he continues to be dashing and in demand.:dr hell ya

filma ch he wdiya lagda ..i dun agree hes presence is mesmerizing ...in REAL

MAVERICK

^ presence di gal ni aa....matbal c hun bajurg ho gaya...filman hi theek lagda..this was in context of making him look like 21..