Rocky S dresses Paris

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1311324131.jpg
Her favourite colour is pink, but Bollywood stylist Rocky S is pretty sure that the hotel heiress Paris Hilton's Indian wardrobe won't be dominated by cholis (blouses) in the shade. Hilton is jetting to Mumbai on September 24 to launch her line of accessories and handbags, with Rocky S dressing her during the trip.

"The idea is not to keep her clothes very traditional. Through her ensembles I want to show today's modern India — glamorous yet Indian. She is in love with the embroidery and the fabrics we use," said Rocky when tabloid! caught up with him over the phone from Mumbai. Hilton's tweet on Sunday made it clear that the admiration wasn't one-sided.

"I love Rocky S! He is one of my favorite designers in #India! I can't wait to see all the beautiful dresses!" The two have already worked together for an upcoming Marie Claire cover shoot in Los Angeles. It was then that Hilton asked him to be her stylist for her India visit.

"It was inspiring to work with a personality like her. She is intelligent, beautiful and knows what looks good on her and what doesn't. She's very clued in about fashion."

Rocky S, who recently styled Katrina Kaif in the romantic comedy Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, said that Hilton will need at least 10 ensembles during her stay in India.

"It's not just about pushing my own clothes. I have got an interesting mix of designers. For instance, for the photoshoot, I had Tarun Tahiliani, Shantanu & Nikhil, Gaurav Gupta's designs too. I am sending her a range of looks to choose from."

Friends with Bollywood A-listers such as Kaif and Bipasha Basu, we asked if Hilton will be introduced to his circle of friends. "Why not? If we attend Bollywood parties, then yes. But my priority now is to get the wardrobe going," he said.
[/img][/COLOR]