Remo D'Souza: Madhuri is 'lady MJ'

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3520601679.jpg

He loves her grace, her precision and her moves. Choreographer Remo D'Souza, who worships King of Pop Michael Jackson, says "Madhuri [Dixit] is like lady MJ".

"I have always been very fond of Madhuri. I love almost all of her songs and her dance is incomparable. Today's actresses don't come close to her dance and expressions. She is so flexible, so emotive — for me, she is completely like lady Michael Jackson," D'Souza said.

Just as he picked up the art of dancing by watching Jackson's videos, D'Souza also tried to emulate Dixit's film steps.

"Once, very long time back, I had to train one girl for a competition... that time I learnt all of Madhuri's steps in Ek do teen to teach the girl. Madhuri was fabulous in it. But my favourite song featuring her is Humko aaj kal hai from the film Sailaab," he said.

D'Souza shares the stage with Dixit as the judge of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.

"I was overjoyed on meeting Madhuri. She has been my favourite all through," said the choreographer, who feels Prabhu Deva and Hrithik Roshan are the only two Indian male stars who can dance like MJ.

"I feel Hrithik will do complete justice to my style of dancing. There aren't too many actors who can dance well... he is the best among the current lot," he said.

[/img][/COLOR]