Rakesh Bedi in UTV's next

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Rakesh Bedi who is still remembered as the funny Dilruba Uncle from a legendary show Shrimaan Shrimati and was also seen in SAB TV's Ring Wrong Ring is all set to come back after a short break with UTV productions next on SAB TV.

4D7_RakeshBedi-1.jpg

This will be UTV's big step in the comic genre and a lot of expectations are lined up on this one. A source informs,"As the show is based on a railway platform and the story goes on in the train, the tentative title for the show is Gadi Bula Rahi Hai where Rakesh will play a vital role."

Talking about his character an insider states, "Rakesh Bedi is a Bengali guy who is travelling from Kolkata to Ludhiana and wants his daughter to marry a boy of his choice but the story takes a turn where it reveals that the daughter actually loves someone from the train and eventually runs away."

We contacted Rakesh Bedi and he merrily confirms, "Yes, I have been approached for UTV's new show on SAB TV and as the show seemed interesting to me, I decided to take up this role."

The shoot for the show will start from 20th of this month and will go on air by mid November.