Ragini Khanna and Vivan Bhatena host Ra.One music launch

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
A certain section of the media has already reported about SRK telecasting his music launch on Star Plus in a grand way. We have some inside scoop to spill…
A source from the industry informs, "Yesterday the music for Ra. One was launched where along with Shah Rukh Khan our Star Plus' Bahus graced the event and shared the stage with the superstar. The entire cast of Ra.One was present at the event."
"Pooja Gor (Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya), Giaa Manek (Saath Nibhana Saathiya), Sanaya Irani (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?) and Deepika (Diya Aur Baati Hum) shook a leg with SRK on the latest foot tapping number Chammak Challo. Ragini Khanna and Vivan Bhathena hosted the entire event. After which a sweet momentum was given to the Bahus by SRK," adds the source.
We contacted Ragini Khanna who excitedly shared her experience, "SRK is the most intelligent actor I have ever met and I shared the stage along with him for almost 2-3 hours. It was very endearing of him that he sang songs for each one of us."
Pooja Gor too confirmed the same and stated, "As per my knowledge this was the biggest music launch till date and I will never forget that SRK sang 'Ye Kaali Kaali Ankhein' for me."