Priyanka gets feedback through social media

Lily

B.R
Staff member
329320469.jpg
With over a million followers on Twitter, and over two million on Facebook, Bollywood's social-networking queen Priyanka Chopra says these platforms not just bring her a step closer to her fans, but also help her in getting direct feedback.

"Social networking is a great way to stay in touch with what's happening in the world, to understand what people are thinking, discussing, doing etc. It's also a great way to get real feedback about my work," Chopra said.

The 28-year-old former beauty queen, who is quite a hit on the web, said: "I feel very loved. I don't see it as some sort of feat that has been achieved... it's not about the numbers for me, it's about connecting with people from all over the globe, from all walks of life. I like to interact on these platforms and I'm just glad that I have such a large circle of people that I can connect with on a regular basis... with no one in between," she said.

Lately, Chopra has not been tweeting too often — and a lot of it is to do with her busy schedule. After Karan Johar's remake of Agneepath, she will start shooting for Kunal Kohli's next venture, in which she will star with Shahid Kapoor. She also has Don 2, Krrish 2 and Barfee in the pipeline.

"I can't speak for others but when it comes to me and my choices, I have always liked to push the boundaries, try new things, and to challenge myself. There are no set rules and guidelines... it's each to their own.

"I think the audience is accepting and appreciative of anything you do as long as you do it well," she said.

Thanks to her hectic schedule, a relaxing summer vacation seems like a distant dream for Chopra.

"All my films are being shot back to back. If I'm lucky, I may get a few days off on my birthday [July 18]! But I'm not complaining. When I think I really need a vacation, I will make the time for it. Right now, I'm enjoying every moment of the work I'm doing," she said.

[/img][/COLOR]