Priyanka blasts Bebo!

Priyanka blasts Bebo!

Mercifully these two don't pretend to be friends. Of course, when asked direct questions about each other, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra ? who bonded during Aitraaz and fell out over Shahid Kapoor ? normally say innocuous things like, "Oh, we have no issues with each other. Blah, blah..."

But the fact remains that they do have very strong issues. And these came to the fore recently when Kareena bared her fangs on a talk show and said, "I wonder where Priyanka got her accent from?" Not to be outdone, Priyanka who is coming on the same show shortly with none other than Shahid Kapoor, had people at the shoot in splits when she said, "I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend ( Saif Ali Khan) got his." PC reminded the show host (and all those who tune in) that she, too, had studied overseas and therefore had access to an accent just like so many others in Bollywood.

Of course, having been given the opportunity to take a dig at Bebo, Piggy Chops wasn't going to let the opportunity pass with just one direct hit. Later, PC made it known to the host that people in the industry didn't take Kareena too seriously. "I'm flattered that Kareena thinks I am a good actress," she is said to have remarked. "But otherwise I don't think people take Bebo too seriously," is what PC reportedly said.

And she hit one final nail when she was asked what she would steal from computers of Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid, Kareena and others. Known for her smart alec replies, PC giggled, "Does Kareena have a computer in the first place?" Hmmm... one can see round two of this cat fight happening soon.

Priyanka blasts Bebo! - The Times of India