Potential brides for Salman Khan

Lily

B.R
Staff member

With Salman Khan hinting he's ready to give up bachelorhood by declaring, "I'll change (the bachelor tag) very soon," and his best bud Aamir publicly joking it was about time 46-year-old Sallu tied the knot, it seems we might have a wedding in B-town pretty soon.

But with no current lover in the picture, I've decided to make it easier on Sallu by picking out my top five fave potential brides for him...

Katrina Kaif

Age 27
Despite going their separate ways, we still think Kat's got what it takes to keep Sallu away from trouble. Considering she's achieved stardom, we think it's only fair she repays her mentor with marriage!

Kangana Ranaut

Age 24
She's drop-dead gorgeous, so is he. She's fun, so is he. She's supremely successful, so is he. So on paper, Kangana's an ideal wife-in-the-making for our bored-with-bachelordom star.

Bipasha Basu

Age 32
Now that Bips is apparently single and looking to settle down, we think Sallu should rescue this damsel in distress, for a fabulous fairytale ending.

Vidya Balan

Age 33
She's a no-nonsense girl, and we think Vidya would bring stability to Sallu's erratic life, giving the bad boy just the right mix of mothering and being a minx.

Sushmita Sen

Age 36
She's a style diva, who has pretty much lived life on her own terms - just like Sallu! So these two could make quite a fiery, feisty match.