Poonam Pandey's ready for Bollywood

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Poonam Pandey became a household name, thanks to her promise to strip if India won the World Cup. While she didn't quite get down to the act, the model says she was fully aware of what she was saying and enjoyed the public response.

"I took it as fun, but people made an issue out of that because I was an Indian girl and not allowed to do such things," Pandey, 20, said.

Did she face any difficulties after her announcement?

"Yes, there were many problems which nobody can even think of. I avoided going to public places. I faced issues like court cases, arrest warrants and calls from the moral police. But, anyway, it was a good experience," she said.

Now Pandey is ready to do her daredevil stunts on adventure show Khatron Ke Khiladi 4.

"It's something very different and adventurous and that will not be a problem for me as I was into sports during school days. It will be fun facing my fear."

Is Bollywood her next destination?

"Of course, everyone targets Bollywood. I got movie offers and item numbers but I will not disclose it at the moment because I have not given any commitment to anybody," she added.