Party rockers

Lily

B.R
Staff member
The energy of the venue kept getting pumped up as the night wore on and the after party of the amfAR gala definitely lived up to expectations, as you will be only inches away from the likes of Heidi Klum, Zac Efron and Adrian Brody.

While everybody had clearly given up doing any more interviews, the focus was on dancing the night away and letting their hair down.

The after party, which was sponsored by Dubai-based Super-Max, saw the likes of Gerard Butler making an appearance at the VIP area. He mingled with guests as the new face of the brand, which is the second largest manufacturer of razors.

"The only thing I'm worried about is that now I've got to shave off my beard," chuckled Butler, as he scratched his cheeks.

"We're going to start shooting the commercials with Gerard in June and start our campaign then," said Ajay Bindroo, chief executive of Super-Max. "Being a global company, we needed a global face. He's famous in Hollywood, is very popular in the East and West and has a nice appeal that will appeal to our market."

So who knows, you might also be able to rub shoulders with the Scottish actor as he will most likely make guest appearances across the UAE once the promotion starts.

"This is our first participation as the official sponsor of the amfAR after party. We are honoured to be associated with amfAR and its activities and would definitely look at collaborating with them again in the future," noted Rocky Malhotra, chairman of Super-Max.

During the after party, Chris Tucker was so down to earth and didn't mind taking pictures with fans, while Rose McGowan lifted up her pink Atelier Versace gown's flowing tail and danced the night away.