Online version of TERA KYA HOGA JOHNY is incomplete

Online version of TERA KYA HOGA JOHNY is incomplete​

It has been a year since TERA KYA HOGA JOHNY found its way on internet for free downloading. So what’s new with that? After all almost new films are freely available for illegal download from internet. Well, here is the difference. The film would be seeing its theatrical release only now even though its pirated version has seen massive download already.
“Well, personally for me, the online version has no relevance to the product that I want to show to my audience now. The print quality which is available online is very bad”, says director Sudhir Mishra who is also the co-producer of the film.
While Mishra sounds undeterred with the illegal downloads, the fact still remains that for a major chunk of audience, it doesn’t really matter if the version that they watch has the right technical finesse to it through mixing, colour correction and overall print quality. With a huge market for the film already being lost, what is it that the team of TERA KYA HOGA JOHNY giving new to the audience?
“Well, to begin there has been more work on the film done over the year gone by”, informs Mishra who in the meanwhile also completed another film YEH SAALI ZINDAGI, “What we have now is a finished version while the one available on internet is an incomplete film. It in fact has nothing to do with the theatrical version of the film which has been cut differently to make a far bigger commercial impact.”
Wish audience too feels the same way and actually walks up to the theaters when the film releases!