Now We can File an RTI Online...

Right to Information Act 2005

Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities, PIOs etc.

:ttw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 224
what is this?

Please read carefully as the name says it is Your Right for any kind of information from GOI (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA )
Regarding Any Official Action or Work for example:
If govt employs an individual who is not eligible for it you have a right to ask " on what bases the employment is done and the concerned authority is liable to give you written record of information within a given period of time ".

thanks

but it has many limitations.. :np

You Are right JB as we can't get info about Defence related issues....
And some amendments which are done now are due to large number of fake inquiries . That the person inquiring were not even far concerned with the issue... One that once a personal files an RTI it costs that departments Time and Money and there might be some other issues also
As it is our culture that laws are made to be broken , I think u would understand what I am trying to say ......:ttw

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
You Are right JB as we can't get info about Defence related issues....
And some amendments which are done now are due to large number of fake inquiries . That the person inquiring were not even far concerned with the issue... One that once a personal files an RTI it costs that departments Time and Money and there might be some other issues also
As it is our culture that laws are made to be broken , I think u would understand what I am trying to say ......:ttw

i can understand it very well :y as it is my field