Now it’s Sonakshi Sinha for Shahid Kapoor

chief

Prime VIP

Who will be cast opposite Shahid Kapoor in an upcoming romantic film? The question weighed heavy, but now the search is over; it’s Sonakshi Sinha.

Director Kunal Kohli was a worried man; he had the script ready and had also finalized the hero but couldn’t get a heroine. He was keen to have Priyanka Chopra for the film, par yeh ho na saka, and the hunt was on for an actress opposite Shahid.

Though it was rumoured that Shahid was apprehensive about working with Piggy Chops, Shahid has denied it. While talking to a daily about KK’s film, Shahid said, “I have enjoyed Kunal’s works in the past whether it’s Hum Tum or Fanaa and I’m looking forward to this love story. Whoever he decides to be cast opposite me, I’m okay with it.”

Now Sonakshi Sinha has been finalized for the role; the film’s title is Janam Janam Ka Saath Hai Tumhara Hamara. We hope it’s just the working title because it’s pretty long, and corny, too.

Talking about Sonakshi’s promising career graph, the girl is on a roll, and after the super success of Dabangg she has signed some big projects. She is also in for Shirsh Kunder’s Joker opposite none other than Akshay Kumar.

Looks like everything’s going right for Sonakshi.