NO PROBLEM could have clashed with TEES MAAR KHAN

NO PROBLEM could have clashed with TEES MAAR KHAN​

Unlike Ajay Devgn starrer TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO, which changed its release date at the last minute and is now clashing with TEES MAAR KHAN at the box office this Christmas, Anil Kapoor resisted any such temptation for his own home production NO PROBLEM. Though he was being pressurized to bring his laugh riot in the festival season to reap the benefits of the Christmas weekend, he put his put foot down and said ‘no’
Admits Kapoor, “A lot of friends and people close to NO PROBLEM; insisted that I bring NO PROBLEM on 24th December. After all my WELCOME with Anees Bazmee too had released on Christmas three years back and we could have expected to repeat the success. However, I didn’t want to play around at the last minute.”
It is a known fact though that when NO PROBLEM was earlier planned for release on Eid, it quietly decided to move ahead to avoid any clash at the box office along with DABANGG.
“I remember meeting Sohail (Khan) and when he informed me that they were planning for DABANGG on Eid, I said no problem, we will come later then’”, says Kapoor in a casual tone, “See, there is no ego involved in film making. It doesn’t really matter if you have to move around your film’s release by a few weeks here or there.”
A certain Farah Khan would indeed be happier with that, now that her TEES MAAR KHAN would have much lesser competition at the box office.