No interest in dating boys any longer: Rakhi Sawant

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3085033819.jpg

Rakhi Sawant says she met model Rinky, also known as Priyanshi Choudhury, just days before the model's death, which is now being probed as a suspected suicide.

"I've a message for young girls. Don't get possessive about your boyfriends. Not worth it. I am so sad to know she killed herself. If I had handled her case [on her reality show Raakhi Ka Insaaf] this wouldn't have happened. I had worked with Rinky in Priyadarshan's Malaamal Weekly. She was slim and so happy," said Sawant.

"I ran into her very recently at a parlour and was shocked at how much weight she had put on. I advised her to join a gym. And she did. If I only knew what she was going through, I'd have definitely helped her."

The model was found hanging from the ceiling at her residence on October 28, after allegedly receiving calls from her boyfriend Sahil Malik's ex-girlfriend.

"I am shocked to know that a girl as decent and warm as Rinky died for a man. Men are not worth killing yourself for. Ek gayi, doosri aayi [one's gone another comes]. This is the bitter truth of life. Ninety per cent men are like that. I've no interest in dating boys any longer. I'll directly move to marriage and set up my home, whenever it happens. I've one life and I want to live it well."

[/img][/COLOR]