New year, new LiLo

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3244865661.jpg

Actress Lindsay Lohan's father is convinced that his daughter has changed after completing her rehab stint.

The 24-year-old star completed her court-ordered rehab stay earlier this month and her father, Michael, said she has been keeping her addictions at bay by attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, reports express.co.uk.

"We went to an AA meeting last night, then went home and had a quiet night. She changed back to the girl she used to be. When she was at her best — literally. She's done a 180 and I'm very proud of her," he said.

Alex pays the ultimate Price

After months of speculation, former model Katie Price has announced she has split from husband Alex Reid.

Price has accused Reid, a cage-fighter, of becoming "fascinated by life in the media eye" and says they tied the knot "too quickly" after dating for just seven months, reports contactmusic.com.

"Alex and I have had a number of difficulties over the past few months. I accept that these were in part caused by my marrying too quickly — we all make mistakes and this was one," Price said in a statement.

"However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues.

"Alex's desire to promote himself caused a change in the dynamic of our relationship and contributed to our alienation," she said.

The 32-year-old reality TV star, who married Reid in a private ceremony in Las Vegas in February last year, said she is disappointed.

Will Halle agree to belt out Aretha's tunes?

The Oscar-award winning actress Halle Berry doubts she is the best to play Aretha Franklin in an upcoming biopic, despite being personally chosen by the legendary singer.

Berry, 44, insists she would be the wrong choice for the movie because of her lack of vocal talent, reports eonline.com.

"I can't sing! If I could carry a tune, I'd consider it. Someone should tell Aretha that I can't do her justice," she said.

Berry's reluctance may not please the 68-year-old singer, who recently said she wanted the actress to portray her in the film based on her 1999 autobiography Aretha: From These Roots.

Meanwhile, Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has filed for joint custody of their daughter, Nahla.

Aubrey had earlier filed legal documents declaring himself two-and-a-half-year-old Nahla's father. And in the new documents filed, Aubrey reportedly wants joint physical and legal custody and support of Nahla, reports people.com.

Berry gave birth to Nahla in 2008 after dating the Canadian model for about two years. The couple split last year in April.

[/img][/COLOR]