"Neelam and I are getting married on Jan 23" - Sameer Soni

Saini Sa'aB

K00l$@!n!
Sameer Soni and his lady-love Neelam are at the moment sailing in the clouds. They've finally decided on a wedding date. Though a couple of other dates were considered, Sameer and Neelam have now decided on January 23 as their 'D' day...

Says the shy actor lately out of Bigg Boss "We're having a very quiet wedding ceremony on January 23, just Neelam's parents and mine and our siblings. Then we will have a wedding reception for all our friends on January 26. We're going crazy trying to draw up a list of invitees for the reception. Between me and Neelam, we've so many people to call."

And yes Sameer will invite all his Bigg Boss inmates, even the ones he didn't get along with.

Reasons Sameer, "That's what decorum demands. Throughout my stint at Bigg Boss, I maintained my dignity. That's what I had promised to do to my parents. They were dead against my going into Bigg Boss. I had assured them I wouldn't shame them. I think I kept my word. I lasted quite long in there. The whole experience has taught me to be patient."

Sameer and Neelam have no immediate honeymoon plans. Explains Sameer, "I've stayed away from Mumbai long enough because of Bigg Boss. So no honeymoon for now. But yes, kids are definitely on the anvil. Both of us are so quiet we need some activity in the house," laughs Sameer.

While accepting congratulations Neelam adds, "Yes I am very happy. We plan to start a family immediately. We want lots of kids."