Nautanki to feature Ayushmann song

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3814397353.jpg
Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana says one of his compositions will definitely be part of Rohan Sippy’s Nautanki Saala, even though recent reports indicate otherwise.

Nautanki director Sippy and producer Bhushan Kumar are reportedly in a tiff over Ayushmann’s number in the movie.

“I don’t know where this controversy has cropped up from. Rohan, Bhushan and I have different tastes, but one song from me will definitely be a part of the film,” Ayushmann said.

The 28-year-old made his acting and singing debut in Bollywood with Vicky Donor. His natural flair for acting was appreciated, and his composition Pani da rang, retained its space among chartbusters for a long time.

The song has won him nominations in three categories — best debut singer, best lyrics and best composer — of the Global Indian Music Academy (GIMA) awards, to be held in Mumbai October 1.

What’s his new composition for like?

“It’s a love song again. I am a romantic person at heart, so yes... it’s a love number once more,” said Ayushmann, who composed around 20 songs during his college days.

For now, he is busy shooting for Nautanki Saala, in which he plays a theatre actor.
[/img][/COLOR]