Mohit Saggar

JUGGY D

BACK TO BASIC
Mohit earned his fame as the runner up of MTV Roadies Season 8. Owing to the popularity of the reality series, Mohit is a widely recognized face. Possessing rugged looks, he yet carries a sensitive “chocolate boy” look, which is a unique combination, much like Dharamendra of yesteryear. Hailing from Ludhiana, Mohit moved back to his hometown after his stint with Roadies ended yet the magnetism of the glamour world could not keep him away for too long. Mohit started to do ramp shows, appearances, ribbon cuttings, endorsements in the North and was thereafter was invited to do the Nano drive series for online MTV , but with a number of movie offers and script readings up his sleeve, Mohit had to unfortunately turn the golden opportunity down, but his fans needn’t be disappointed as shortly, they will see him in a spate of endorsements, regional films and Bollywood, shining like a star and leaving an impact far more powerful than he left on Roadies last year.

He is exclusively represented by Connecting Dotts, a firm that makes stars into a brand. Its founder Dimple Ghosh, a television actor past 20 years, a celebrity herself, she knows the exact nuances and ingredients of representation and says, “I have started this company not so long ago with my heart & soul, being an actor, I am aware of the pros and cons of managing stars and I give them the personal attention they need to be comfortable in this zone”

“Mohit is a talented boy who will take this industry by storm, I am sure, with his zest and he will conquer what he is here for. I admire his dedication and time management abilities, only 21, but has finished his education, manages his business and a glam career with passion, we need boys like him
in this industry”

Well, we wish Mohit only good wishes and oodles of luck to get what he yearns for. As they say in Hindi, “Sagar apne sahil tak pahuch hi gaya”. In Mohit Saggar’s case, it’s pretty literal.