Making Salman Khan dance!

chief

Prime VIP

Sallu can't dance, saala!

It’s not an easy task to make someone as mercurial as Salman Khan dance to one’s command, and Shabina Khan Ansari, the choreographer for Salman in the upcoming movie Dabangg, indeed had a task cut out for herself while filming the songs composed by Sajid-Wajid.

According to Shabina Khan, Salman surrenders to the vision of a choreographer, but also gives a lot of his own inputs. Not just that, Salman always does the dance steps in his own unique style.

“He has his own way of doing steps. Even if I teach him something, he will do it in his own way. But it actually comes out to be nice and audiences love it,” Shabina is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Shabina, who has choreographed for Salman in the past as well in her capacity as the assistant of Ganesh Acharya, says Salman has evolved into a better dancer over the years.

However, since Salman plays a cop in the movie, Shabina did not give the actor tough steps.

“I created steps for Salman keeping in mind his character and image. He is playing a cop in the film, so I didn't want his moves to be professional like a dancer's,” Shabina is quoted as saying.

Directed by Abhinav Kashyap, ‘Dabangg’ introduces Sonakshi Sinha opposite Salman. The movie has been produced by Arbaaz Khan.