Leena Balodi lives her dream despite a physical failure!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
An actor has no boundaries whatsoever. If one is truly passionate about their art, there is nothing in the world that can stop them from achieving their dreams; no amount of injuries or problems can dampen their spirits.

One such actor is Leena Balodi who has contributed immensely to the small screen by portraying powerful roles in shows like Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Star Plus' Behenein and the most recent SAB TV's Chintu Chinky Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story and Mrs. Tendulkar. Leena has some hearing difficulty due to which a normal human voice is usually not heard by her. Inspite of this setback, she doesn't refrain from being in front of the camera.

Jamnadas Majethia's Hats Off Production has always supported this talent by roping her in their shows...

An insider from the industry informs, "Normally, only sounds with high pitch can be heard by Leena. She can understand the conversation on the sets only when it is done on the mike or else she understands what the director is saying through lip sync."

When contacted Leena, she shockingly affirmed, "From where did you come to know about this as only my co actors and director know about my incapability? But personally I feel nothing should be stopped just because someone has a physical incapability. I thank everyone for supporting me and take this as an encouragement."​