Krishnaben to feature as Big Mama

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
With Sony TV's Krishnaben Khakhrawala nearing its end, the Production House is all set to be in their creative best coming up with new twists n turns. As a beginning, the audience will see Krishnaben (Indira Krishnan) in a brand new avatar in one of the climax story lines.

Bringing in new innovative ideas and concepts, the show will see Krishnaben in a new but weird avatar…

A source from the sets reveals, "There would be an episode wherein Krishnaben's daughter gets ragged by a few girls from the college. To fix this problem, Krishnaben will come up with an idea and will take up the role of Big Mama, a character inspired from one of the hit Hollywood movies and will teach the girls a lesson."

"The episode will start airing from today onwards wherein the audience will see a new Krishnaben,"adds source.

We contacted Indira Krishnan and she confirms, "It was a wonderful experience to take a get up of Big mama. I had to color my face black and wear all those weird clothes, but all together it was fun to be in the character. I loved essaying Big mama and hope the audience will love it too."

Audience, get ready to see Krishnaben's Krishnagiri in the new wacky avatar!