Keys to unveil Girl on Fire in live stream

Lily

B.R
Staff member

Alicia Keys will take fans on a guided tour through her forthcoming album, ‘Girl on Fire,’ a week before its release by way of a live video session for a Google+ Hangout that also will be streamed on Keys’ YouTube channel.

The Grammy-winning singer and songwriter said those who tune in will “hear all the songs on the record [and] I’ll be able to share my creative process and also tell you some of the very special and important meanings behind some of the songs…I can’t wait to bring my fans from all around the world into my studio,” she said in announcing the session on YouTube.

The Google+ Hangout, which will start on Tuesday at 4pm Pacific time and 7pm Eastern time, is also slated to include a Q&A session with fans.

“I’m working on some really special surprises that I think will be a lot of fun,” Keys added.

‘Girl on Fire’ is due for release on November 27, and it will be her fifth studio album including her 2001 debut with ‘Songs in A Minor.’ The new set includes collaborations with Babyface, Maxwell, Bruno Mars, Jeff Bhasker, Frank Ocean, Gary Clarke Jr and Emeli Sande.