Katrina Kaif is still fond of Salman Khan

Lily

B.R
Staff member

They may not be together anymore as a couple, but Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan still share remarkable bonhomie. Both of them have admitted that they continue to remain friends despite their break-up. Now, Katrina has opened up more and said in an interview to Harper's Bazaar that Salman holds a special place for her.

“Whatever has been said, has been said. Beyond that there is my private space. I don't want to talk about that…Of course, we're friends. Salman will always be an extremely important person in my life no matter what happens. He's one of the kindest souls anyone can ever have the privilege of meeting,” Katrina is quoted to have said.

Katrina recently shot a qawwali with Salman for Farah Khan’s film Tees Maar Khan. There weren’t any negative vibes between the two during the shoot.

The actress will also be seen sporting washboard abs in the song Sheela Ki Jawani in the film. Katrina said that she was inspired by Britney Spears to acquire the abs.

“When I was 15, I saw Britney Spears' Satisfaction, with her wearing a small top, her abs showing, I said to myself one day I am going to wear something short and I want my abs to look this good,” she said.