Kate moss, the Cover girl

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Supermodel Kate Moss has bared all for a magazine's cover.

The 37-year-old shed her clothes for the Brazilian edition of the Vogue magazine, perching her bare derriere on a wooden bench and showing off the two bird tattoos on her lower back.

The sizzling photograph was clicked by celebrity snapper Mario Testino when Moss visited Rio de Janeiro with fiancé Jamie Hince in February. The catwalk queen was seen sporting nothing but blonder crimpled hair and gold cuffs.

Moss is set to wed The Kills rocker this summer.

Ready to freeze

Singer-actor Drake Graham and Beyoncé are the latest to join the cast of the next Ice Age movie.

The two pop stars will join Jeremy Renner and Jennifer Lopez in Ice Age: Continental Drift, according to Dailystar.co.uk.

They will star alongside Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, Denis Leary and John Leguizamo.

A comic book on troubled LiLo

Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s struggling life has been turned into a new comic book which is set to release in September this year.

Titled Infamous: Lindsay Lohan from Bluewater Productions, the comic book will feature Lohan’s drama-filled life and career.

Also, publisher Darren Davis has offered to hand over proceeds from the book’s sales to Lohan’s favourite charity.

“If she contacted us and wanted us to donate some of the potential profits to a charity of her choosing, we would happily do so,” he said.

Stars and gems

Actress Kate Hudson is collaborating with Chrome Hearts to create a bohemian jewellery line.

Hudson is the first actress to partner with the company on a range, which will be called CH + KH.

The collection will be 18- and 22-carat gold bohemian pieces set with white diamonds, freshwater pearls and aquamarine, green tourmaline, peridot and citrine gemstones, and will launch in late summer in selected Chrome Hearts stores.'

Toning up for the big day

Singer Jessica Simpson, who is engaged to former National Football League (NFL) player Eric Johnson, has set a date for the big day and is exercising to make sure she looks her best when she walks down the aisle.

“I’m really excited. I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight,” the 30-year-old said. However, she has refused to follow diets or spend hours in the gym, preferring to tone up in a way that’s less demanding.