Karan Johar's First True Love Twinkle Khanna

Era

Prime VIP
Karan Johar's First True Love Twinkle Khanna Scarred His Childhood!

Ace filmmaker Karan Johar recently declared that Twinkle Khanna is the only woman he has ever fallen in love with however, he also added that she's responsible for scarring his childhood.

Karan was so smitten by Twinkle that he even based a character on Akshay Kumar's wife in his debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and named it Tina, which happens to be Twinkle's pet name. He also offered her the role however, she turned it down and in the end, Rani Mukerji played that role.

At Twinkle's book launch, KJo, said, "Very few people have scarred my childhood as much as Twinkle has and I have to give her full credit for doing that. She's been the only girl and I repeat the only girl I have ever been madly in love with so she has that rare distinction of having that prestigious part of her historic life that she had me in love with a woman the only time."

"However, she broke my heart when she refused to do my debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, which she proclaims she did me a favour by doing because she then kind of helped Rani Mukerji in her endeavor, who finally played that role."

Hmm so now we know who is the reason behind Johar's not so straight love life.