Kamya returns with a new look!

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Parul Chaudhary aka Kamya of Star Plus' Tere Mere Sapne making a re-entry on the show, which got delayed due to some personal tribulations that the actress was facing.

But her fans will be happy to know that her evil self will make an appearance back on the show within the next couple of days; this time around with a new-fangled look, different motive and no vengeance.

A source from the sets informs, "Kamya will co-incidentally bump into Sarju (Yash Pandit) at his village. She will come into view as a very simple lady who has left all her bad deeds. Initially no one will notice Kamya due to a vast change in her character, but later as the story proceeds she will come into the lime light."

"She will be in a totally different look and will be seen playing a positive character. She will make a visit to the village to get rid of all her sins, leaving her past deeds behind," explains the source.

We contacted Parul who confirmed her presence and said, "I am very exciting that I am making an entry back into the show with a new look and am looking forward to my track."​