Jaya Bachchan turns 63

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2029206857.jpg
Jaya Bachchan might not be on Twitter, but this did not stop Bollywood from wishing her on her 63rd birthday on this micro-blogging site. In return, Amitabh Bachchan thanked them all on her behalf.

Aftab Shivdasani wrote: "Here's wishing the very beautiful and kind hearted Mrs Jaya Bachchan a very happy and blissful bday!(sic)."

F.A.L.T.U star Jackky Bhgnani also wished her through Abhishek and posted: "Hey Abhishek bhaiya please wish Jaya aunty a very happy birthday from my side too."

Priyanka Chopra also sent a message to Amitabh to wish her: "Here is wishing the amazing Jaya maam a very happy bday sir (sic)." Abhishek, who is busy promoting his upcoming movie Dum Maaro Dum and couldn't be with his mum on this occasion, tweeted: "Unfortunately, I couldn't be with her today as I'm busy with the promotions of Dum Maaro Dum. Thank you all lovely people for your wishes to my mother today on her birthday. Will convey all of them to her. Thank you again," Abhishek wrote.

But Big B thanked them all on her behalf. "To all my friends and family on this platform ..Thank you for your wishes for Jaya on her birthday .. she asks me to express it to you," he posted.

[/img][/COLOR]