Jacqueline Fernandez

OT Poster

offtopic.in

Her filmography might not run into reams, but her act is surely getting noticed by the day. Jacqueline Fernandez is increasingly becoming the new hot property in town.

Though her last film ALADIN didn't do too well at the box office but nevertheless Jacqueline managed to stand out in this losing gamble. After winning the award for the 'Exciting New Face', at a recently concluded ceremony, the actress has been flooded with offers from the who's who in the film business.

Says Jacqueline, "It a great honour to win a prestigious award especially when you are new to the ways in bollywood. Ever since the win my life has completely changed and I have been getting many offers. It's a completely new feeling and I am looking forward to doing some great roles this calendar", quips the hot-bod actress.

The actress is also pinning big hopes on her upcoming film JAANE KAHAN SE AAYE HAI that also features Ritesh Deshmukh and Ayesha Takia opposite her. The film which is directed by Milap Zaveri is up for release in April.