J-Lo plans post-Idol surgery

Lily

B.R
Staff member
133127005.jpg
Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez revealed she’ll need eye surgery when she’s done with the current season of American Idol, thanks to all the tears she’s been shedding.

The 41-year-old star, who’s a judge on the talent show along with Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson, told friends that she cries buckets-full after having to break the hearts of hopeful contestants, and that the waterworks are taking a toll on her eyes.

"I'm going to need an eye lift when this show is over. All I do is cry all the time," she admitted.

The Maid in Manhattan star also revealed that the years she’s spent in the music industry as a struggling singer helps her to empathise with the performers in the auditions.

”I love it. Honestly, with all the experience I've had over the years, it's like, what do you do with it?” she explained. “Steven, he's been on the scene for 40 years touring. You have so much information, you have so much experience and so many little tidbits you don't even realise you have in your mind.”

Adding, “You see someone perform, and you're in the position to go, ‘Hey, you know what? Why don't you think about this? You know what I see? I see this."
[/img][/COLOR]